Timeline Add-in for Microsoft Project
Never build a schedule summary in Microsoft® Excel again! In seconds, this add-in exports an easy-to-read summary in Excel format. Use the Timeline for executive presentations, resource leveling, and seeing your entire schedule at a glance. Download for Free!
Export Schedule Summaries from Microsoft Project to Microsoft Excel in Seconds!
MrMike’s Timeline Addin is Invaluable
- Find idle time in your schedule – usually created by dependencies or constraint dates.
- Visualize workflow and high level dependencies.
- Plan deliverables for each milestone.
- Communicate the plan to your project team and management.
Features and Benefits
- Show your schedule by day, week, or month.
- Export tasks and non-working time together, or just export a vacation schedule!
- Task categories are completely up to you, as are the category color assignments.
Minimum Requirements & Compatibility
- Microsoft Windows XP and Vista
- Microsoft Project 2003, 2007 – Standard or Professional
- Microsoft Excel 2003 or 2007
MrMike’s Timeline Addin for Microsoft Project is compatible with non-English language version of Microsoft Project and Excel!